AMSP350AD pellet mill is one of the most cost-effective machine and it can meet your requirement in both feed pellets and biomass pellet production.
AMSP 350AD Flat Die Pellet Mill
A. Diesel Flat Die Pellet Mill Application
1. For small-scale business and home use.
2. Can be used to press feed pellets for animal like rabbits, dogs, cats, cattle. The ingredient can be various upon different nutritional needs.
3. You can also make bedding pellets for these animals with same Diesel Flat Die Pellet Mill.
4. Diesel Pellet Mill is suitable for biomass pellets production which can be used to stove, boiler for warmth in winter.
B. Raw Material for Making Pellets
◆ Biomass pellets: straw, alfalfa, wood waste, cornstalks, cardboard, grass, leaves, clippings,rice husks, branches, woodshavings, sawdust,etc.
◆ Feed Pellets: Animal feed was a product of materials such as alfalfa, grain and oil cake,etc.
◆ Moisture content of material: 14%-18%
◆ Material size: less than 5mm.
C. AMSP 350AD Flat Die Pellet Mill Parameters
|Model||Power||Capacity||Diameter of Mould||Packing Size|
|AMSP-350AD||55HP||Wood Pellet: 300-360kg/h
Feed Pellet: 600-800kg/h
D. Biomass Pellets & Feed Pellets produced by this Household Pellet Machine
AMSP 350AD Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Driven by a diesel engine making pellets production possible especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
2. Low Cost: The low cost of diesel fuel results in low cost energy production. Cheap energy will also result in decreased production costs and help you save a lot of money in buying raw material.
3. Diesel easy to get: Among all the fossil fuels, diesel is the most easily available one around the world. You can find it almost everywhere.
4. Cost-effective price and can meet your requirement in pellet production.
5. Equipped with the clutch and accelerating-decelerating device to change its speed.
6. Pellets size can be from 2-12 mm upon your requirement. When making different size, you just need to change the die mould.
Troubleshooting Guide for Flat Die Pellet Mill
After a long service, flat die pellet mill may come to across some malfunctions in operation. You need to find a professional repair personnel to solve some serious issues. However in general production, serious problems seldom appear when compared with some simple malfunctions, which can be easily repaired with right handling.
Here are some general malfunctions & solutions in Pellet Production.
What can I do when my Pellet mill can not produce pellets? Why does the flat die pellet mill have low yield?
A: New flat die pellet mill in first use may not produce pellets, because of the low smoothness of mould and bad cooperation in new devices. After using oily material for a period, the pellet machine can run smoothly.
B: The clearance between rollers and dies is too large. You can tighten the screw to narrow the gap to 1.5-2.5 mm.
C: Necessary steps to update a new die or roller shell because of wear and tear caused by long-term service.
D: The material is too wet or too dry, resulting in low productivity. You’d better increase or decrease the moisture to proper rate, generally 14%-16% in raw material.
Why are the pellets soft and powdery?
High moisture in raw material always lead to soft pellets. Wet material is easy to slip between rollers and die face. Slippage in machines will directly affects pellet molding, making pellets in low density and low yield.
Why are the pellets too hard?
Unlike soft pellets, hard pellets are often in high density and resulted from low moisture in raw material. It require more energy to press dry powder into pellets and will increase the friction between material and machines. Sometimes blockage is caused by such dry powder.
What’s the reason for big noise in flat die pellet mill operation? Why has the roller become damaged?
A: There are some impurities in raw material or in machines, such as rocks, tree branches. Please stop production and turn off the power to clean these objects.
B: The pellet mill was operating for an extensive period of time without material. Please cut off power to protect pellet mill when it does not produce pellets
Why the motor of the flat die pellet mill (generally electricity-driven) suddenly stops?
A: The voltage is too low to go on working. Please start pellets production with stable voltage.
B: There are too much powder in flat die pellet mill, causing excessive pressure between the rollers and die. Please add moderate amount of raw material. And You can check the clearance between rolls and die to keep the space in 1.5-2.5 mm.
C: There are some impurities like rubble or debris falling in to this flat die pellet mill. Please cut off power to sort out these objects.
For any other problems, please feel free to contact us at any time, Amisy Service Team is ready here to help you.
Best Diesel flat die pellet mills for sale. CE Certified pellet mill; Low pellet machine price. Buy from flatdiepelletmill.com, enjoy great after-sale service free!