Adopting diesel engine driven design, this flat die pellet mill can make pellet process available in rural area in short of electricity, economizing electricity and money.
AMSP 150D Flat Die Pellet Mill
Homemade Diesel Pellet Mill Introduction
With the development of biomass energy and feed technology, pellets–fuel pellets or wood pellet are becoming popular in market. You can get raw material like grass, branch, leaves and straw easily in you backyard and farm. All these materials are cheap and easy to get and can make waste to new generation energy. With a small yield pellet mill, you can make use of everything possible to make feed pellets for poultry and wood pellets for fuel in winter. Save energy and save money!
This AMSP-150D Pellet Machine is driven by diesel. Adopting such energy driven design, it can make pellet process available in rural area in short of electricity, economizing electricity and money. Moreover, as a result of diesel driven mode, this flat die pellet machine can move freely and is more flexible and adaptable for different working condition. The advanced design and compact profile would bring you best using experience and high pellet yield.
|Package: Wood Case
Delivery Time: 20 Days
Payment Terms: L/C T/T
Packing Size: 870*440*730mm
|B. AMSP-150D Flat Die Pellet Mill Specifications
C. Biomass Pellets Made by this Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill
D. Feed Pellets produced by this Household Pellet Machine
|Corn feed pellets 3mm
|Pig feed pellets 6mm
|Halibut feed pellets 2mm
E. 150D Flat Die Pellet Mill Review
★★★★★Easy to carry and use.
★★★★★Low diesel consumption
150D Portable Flat Die Pellet Mill Performance Features
1. Compact profile and flexible design make small-scale and home production available.
2. Driven by a diesel engine makes pellets production possible especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
3. Equipped with international standard accelerating-decelerating device, the flat die pellet mill can run smoothly with low noise and long life.
4. As a core unit of flat die pellet mill, rolls and dies are all made of high alloy metal to ensure a low consumption.
5. Pellets size is from 2-12 mm upon your requirement. When making different size, you just need to change the die mould.
6. Adopting rotating rolls and stationary dies in mould design, this flat die pellet is designed to make fuel pellet and feed pellet.
How to Choose and Maintain Pellet Dies & Rollers
The simplest flat die pellet mill has one pair of rollers. But now, the new developed pellet press have two or three pair of rollers which have bigger capacity of making pellet particles. Our flat dies are made of 20CrMo or 4CrMo13 which is featured with high hardness & wear resistance after heat treatment.
Drill pellet die hole
Flat die pellet mill roller
Flat Die & Roller Maintenance
1. If there is slowdown in pellet production capacity, please check the gap between rollers and dies as well as roller shell wear.
2. Check the wear pattern of pellet die surface, you may find indications of poor feedstock distribution.
3. Probably the most important factor in die life is the setting and adjusting of the rollers. Usually the gap distance between between die and rollers are within 0.1-0.5mm.
4. Depending on the amount and frequency of your pellet die changes, always try to start new rollers with new flat dies at the same time.
5. When placing a new die or roller, you should remember to polish them in advance. Pellet dies and rollers are cast by heat-treated technology which includes process of drilling, quenching etc, thus leading burrs in the pellet die holes and surface.
6. Before turn off pellet mill, you can mix some some feedstock with oil and add them into pellet machine until the die mould is full of oil. This method can prolong working life of pellets dies and rollers.
Best Diesel flat die pellet mills for sale. CE Certified pellet mill; Low pellet machine price. Buy from flatdiepelletmill.com, enjoy great after-sale service free!