Used to reduce the size of wood chips and other suitably sized raw materials to the correct particle size for pelleting or briquetting.
Diesel Hammer Mill CF420A22
Diesel Hammer Mill CF420A22 Specifications
Packing Size ( mm )
Screen Hole Size
Introduction to Hotsale Diesel Hammer Mill
CF420 series hammer mill are our hotsale ones. This CF420 hammer mill is used to reduce the size of wood chips and other suitably sized raw materials to the correct particle size for pelleting or briquetting. It is the most ideal milling equipment of raw materials with size less than 50mm (diameter) including wood pieces, tree branches, bamboo, wood scrap, waste cardboard and newspaper, and agriculture wastes like straw, grass, crop stalk, peanut shell and so on. The output size can reach diameter 3-5 mm, both coarse and fine grinding can be realized just by adjusting the gap between hammers and screen. This hammer mill is the best seller because of its practicality and high efficiency.
Key Features of CF420 Wood Hammer Mill
1. With a workhorse of 22HP, a diesel engine can accept a large production work on a daily basis.
2. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting the gap between hammers and screen
3. The rotor of hammer mill operates at 3,500 RPM to produce high hammer tip speed, thus the finished powder can be uniform with the least size.
4. The core part —the hammers are made of high quality carbon alloy steel, which is durable and wear-resistant.
5. Available screen discharge area can be up to1904 square centimeter which allows for high throughput at a lower horse power.
6. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to next machine for further processing.
7. You can change screening sieve according to different material grinding requirements.
8. We can customize the following sieve with screening hole diameter of 1.8mm-10mm.
Typical Applications of CF420 Diesel Hammer Mill
◆ Wood Pellets& Feed Pellet production
◆ Biomass Briquette production
◎ Hogged wood scrap ◎ Agro stalks and Straws ◎ Planer shavings,corn cob,bamboo
Structure and Working Principles of Hammer Mill
1. The hammer mill consists of three parts on the whole: feed hopper, grinding cell, winding system.
2. Production flow
The raw material flows into the grinding cell by feeding hopper, and then is ground into powder by rotary flake – hammers’ hitting.
The rough powder and find powder all fly to the screen. Because of centrifugal force and wind force, the fine powder passed through the screen and comes to the product’s container. The rough powder is continuously to be ground till it becomes fine.
Common Breakdowns and Fixing Methods of Wood Hammer Mill
|The machine vibrates seriously with loud noises
|1. The machine isn’t installed firmly
2. on the ground or the bolt is loose.
|Install it firmly
|2.The main shaft is bent.
|Mend or replace the shaft
|3.The rotors aren’t in the state of balance.
The weight of the symmetry hammer is not same.
|Adjust them in balance.
|4.The flake-hammers aren’t in correct order
|Adjust the order correctly
|5. The bearing is born.
|Clean and replace the bearings.
|The productivity is low
|1.The flake-hammers are worn seriously.
|Turn over them and fix again,
or replace them.
|2.The tooth-like plate is worn seriously
|3.The raw feed is too big.
|Cut it to small pcs.
|The temperature of bearings is over hot.
|1.The raw feed is too wet
|Dry them firstly
|2.The flow of the raw feed is too fast.
|Control the flow properly
|3.The gaps are not correct between
the bearings and bearing bases.
|Make them correctly
|4.There is dirt in the bearings
|Clean by petrol.
|5.The amount of the lubricating oil
is not suitable.
|Control the oil properly
|6.speed is too high
|Use with the suitable motor and pulley
|7.the bearing is worn
|The feed is outof wind inlet.
|1. The feed flow is too fast or not equal
|Control feeding speed
|2.The voltage and speed of motor is low
|Regulate the speed of motor or
|3.The transmit pipe is jammed
|Dredge the pipe
|4.the wind inlet is too big or small
|Regulate the wind inlet